Top Ten – Perth Restaurants
Do you enjoy dining out? If so, we would love to hear about your favourite dining spots, in Perth or worldwide.
By leaving a comment below this article you will go into the draw to win a 2010/11 Entertainment Book (for the city nearest you), jam-packed full of great discounts for restaurants, and various entertainment outlets.
Red Meets Blue have compiled their Top Ten – Perth Restaurants list. Do you agree or disagree with their recommendations? Leave a comment in our blog regarding their choices, or perhaps recommend a restaurant not on the list! We are keen to hear your opinion.
This time around we are focussing on the Top 10 Restaurants in Perth (in no particular order). You can see the previous Top 10, Perth Cafes by clicking here.
Best ‘Top End’
1. Restaurant Amuse – 64 Bronte Street, East Perth
2. Jackson’s – 483 Beaufort St, Highgate
Best Informal Dining
3. Cantina 663 – 663 Beaufort St, Mt Lawley
4. Il Lido – 88 Marine Parade, Cottesloe
5. The Beaufort Street Merchant – 488 – 492 Beaufort Street, Perth
6. Duende – 662 Newcastle St, Leederville
7. Pata Negra – 26 Stirling Hwy, Nedlands
8. Wing Bo – 253 Guildford Rd, Maylands
9. Nahm Thai – 223 Bulwer St, Perth
Best Middle Eastern
10. The Prophet – 907a Albany Hwy, East Victoria Park